According to Tibetan oral tradition, the existence of singing bowls dates back to the time of the historical Buddha Shakyamuni (560 – 480 B.C.).
Himalayan Singing bowls produce sounds which invoke a deep state of relaxation which naturally assists one in entering into meditation, the ultimate goal being enlightenment. They are a quintessential aid to meditation, and can be found on private Buddhist altars, and in temples, monasteries and meditation halls throughout the world.
Tibetan Singing Bowls are known to be the oldest and most natural form of healing to man. They are used for deep relaxation, stress reduction, holistic healing, Reiki, chakra balancing, and World music. It has been found that the rich blend of harmonic overtones which the bells produce have a direct affect upon the chakras to liberate emotional traumas locked within the subconscious, activating self-healing mechanisms within the body, promote deeper sleep, and relief from a headache, fatigue, insomnia, digestive disorders and emotional imbalances.
- Hand finished & Hand Hammered -Made in the Himalayan Foothills By Nepalese artisans to create an ambiance for emotional calming & healing.
- Enhances Yoga, Meditation and Heart Chakra Clearing - The sounds generated by this Tibetan Singing Bowl is a type of energy medicine that promotes healing from stress disorders, pain, depression and most forms of diseases.
- Vibro-acoustic Therapy - Vibration is believed to affect your body’s functions, such as blood pressure and breathing. The vibroacoustic therapy uses audible sound vibrations to improve health and reduce stress.
- Fits In Your Hand - The Meditation Bowl Set fits in the palm of your hand, looks great on your desk or shelf, and adds a fun and harmonious flavor to your decor.
- Immediate Centering Effect - The tones set up a "frequency following response" that creates a balancing left/right brain synchronization. Meditating on the subtle sounds of the Tibetan singing bowl tunes one into the universal sound within and without.
The bowls are available in 2 different variants and 3 different sizes. Package contains- 1xHimalayan Bowl and 1xHand Hammer. (For specific demands, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
How To Use
Lightly hit the bowl on the edge to get a vibration started by using the striker tool. Run the striker tool around the rim of the bowl, the vibrations from the bowl will echo and create a resonance sound.
Note: Discount only valid until current stock lasts!
CLICK ⬆"ADD TO CART"⬆ BUTTON TO SECURE YOURS!
🌏 FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY ✈
We provide FREE Insured Worldwide Shipping so that you as a customer get 100% satisfaction.
*Please Read shipping policy for estimated arrival dates.
If you have any problems, please contact us on our 24/7 Ticket and Email Support and we will handle all your concerns.