In about 3 minutes, the pain is replaced by an extraordinary sensation of deep warmth.
- Manny, CA
What Are The Benefits?
- Helps with back pain, tension, stiffness, insomnia, fatigue and many other conditions.
- Stimulates trigger points mentioned in traditional Hindu medicine and activates the body's production of it's own pain-relieving and happiness hormones -Endorphins, helping to release tension, create relaxation and promote a sense well-being.
- Naturally reduce muscle tension, and back pain by simply laying on the mat daily just for 10-30 minutes.
- Multipurpose, as it can be used for Exercise Mat For Yoga, Pilates, Massage, Deep Acupressure and Other Workout Routines.
- A Mat that is ON-THE-GO, you could bring this anywhere making it more convenient for you.
How Does It Work?
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I wear a shirt while using the mat?
It's perfectly alright to wear a t-shirt or even place a thin towel, when you first start, as this reduces the intensity of the initial sensation. Once you get accustomed to the spikes and feel comfortable, then you can go ahead and use it on your bare skin for a more effective acupressure therapy.
How long should I use it for?
We recommend anything from a few minutes up to an hour, depending on your comfortability and convenience. If you're a newbie, 5-10 minutes at a time is a great start. For best results, the ideal session length is 3-45 minutes.
Can AasanaMat hurt my skin?
When used correctly, the AasanaMat will never pierce or hurt your skin. Always lie gently and carefully on the mat for an even distribution of pressure. Just do not move around or drag it across your skin because that could result in skin injury.
What size is it?
The mat measures 68*42*2 cms and the pillow measures 36*14*10 cms.
Note: Discount only valid until current stock lasts!
🌏 FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY ✈